Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Strategy and Success Blog

1) What do you like best about class so far?What's going well?
Well I think I really like the discussions, to be able to hear other opinions really helps me understand then just only knowing what I think. I think everything is going well for me in class, I do well for not being good at L.A
2) What has been your greatest disappointment so far?
Not doing well on vocab, I never seem to do well because I'd never user those words! It doesn't make sense for me to use big words and confuzzle people.
3) Describe how you've studied for tests or prepared for quizzes. Give me time lengths, environment, strategy, etc.
I study at home in my room when I'm laying in bed. That's when I remember the most things. I study until I feel I know the material well enough to pass the test/quiz.
4) Do you know if you're a visual, aural (hearing) or kinesthetic (movement) learner? Answer with a yes or no and an explanation.
I am a visual learner, I need to see what I'm supposed to learn. If I can't see it in the first place, I'll never be able to learn. I've tried the other ways but they don't work to well for me. (Actually they don't work at all)

-Jessica Cvitkovic

No comments: