Monday, February 2, 2009

Camelot

Well what do I have to say about Camelot. It was pretty good for being a musicals.( I'm going to pretend I like musicals) I loved what the story was about, first it was love and then a sinful love. But it all ends up ok, it has to because it's like all other fantasy stories about princess's and prince's, the end is always happy it has to. (It's an unknown rule.)

What I think is most appealing about this story is that it's a fantasy and very few people dislike fantasies. It's the most common type of story and it's easy to watch and not say, "OH This could never happen." well of coarse not duh that's why it's called fantasy.

To make this movie one of my all time favorites would be to get rid of the singing, I can't be serious while people sing. But if I liked singing, if is the key word. (Sorry I can't be serious.)

All in all, good movie!

P.S I LOVE MOVIE DAYS!

-Jessica Cvitkovic

THE END

No comments: