Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Personality

Your Type Is
ESFP
Extroverted Sensing Feeling Perceiving
Strength of the Preferences %
89 56 38 11

You are:
Very expressed Extrovert
Moderately expressed sensing personality
Moderately expressed feeling personality
Slightly expressed perceiving personality

I completely agree with these results, I am very sociable and like to do things such as shopping and going out with friends. (The mall is like my second home) I also judge and base things on how I feel. My mood greatly affects my day and weather I make good decisions or bad. The only one I don't quite understand what how I am perceiving because I try to not put my self into too many situations were I need to resolve problems. And when I am in a situation that calls for this, I don't feel inclined to improvise, but I guess I do seek alternatives. So I suppose me having a slightly perceiving personality makes sense.

I do believe that this test accurately portrays my personality and that it sheds some light on how I do things and take care of situations.

No comments: