Friday, April 22, 2011

ECON TWO

Michael Moore said that the wealthy are hoarding there money, leaving the rest of America poor and struggling to solve the money crisis. He said that the Rich need to pay more taxes and the poor need to pay less. And although I do feel the rich should have to pay more, I mean if I make 40,000 a year and my friends makes 200,000 why should I have to pay the same or more? And I think we should be willing to help out the people who want to be helped, if we help them off the streets then that would take care of some issues. But I don't think we should be wasting our time with the people who are not even going to bother helping themselves, helping them would be like flushing a $100 down the toilet. So I guess, I kinda agree with what he has to say to an extent. I don't think we should make everyone equal, I'll still make 40,000 and my friend 200,000, but I shouldn't have to give back to the government the same amount.

Because, if we made it all equal, what would be the point? We may as well employ the homeless to be homeless, right?

So all I am saying is, I'm going to work just as hard or harder and still not make as much as my friend, but I don't want to be held accountable for paying the same, because it's just not fair, but the answer is NOT equality.

No comments: