Tuesday, May 3, 2011

History #1

I would tell her that all history is important, and no it's not always written by the winners. I would then start to point out through out the book. I would show her where we are winning, when we won the revolution war, and when we help out all the other countries, then I would go to show her when we put the Japanese in the camps, and how black people fought for there rights, Americans were terrible to both these groups of people at different times. If the winner had written this, we wouldn't have ever read about it in America. And I would also point out that with all the mistakes made, we learn from them. And that if we wanted to expel all the wrong we've done, we wouldn't learn. This applies to whole world, they all have made mistakes, and they all learn from them.

No comments: